Computerized Eye Testing, Spectacle & Contact Lens Dispensing
- Refractive error (spectacle number) estimation with the most accurate equipment, genuine advice about spectacles and contact lenses by trained personnel from eminent institutes
Sutureless (no-stitch) Cataract Surgery
- Cataract is the clouding/ opacification of the clear natural crystalline lens of the eye, which results in blurry/ diminished vision
- Advanced cataract surgery services (phacoemulsification) are available at our institute, performed by the best cataract surgeons to ensure you have a smooth and seamless experience
- Various options of intra-ocular lenses (IOLs) such as monofocal, extended depth of focus (EDoF), toric, multifocal, trifocal, etc. are available to suit the visual profile of each patient. The pros and cons of all these will be thoroughly explained beforehand so that our patients can make an informed choice to suit his/her needs
- Cataract surgery packages are available across all budget ranges
Pediatric Ophthalmology Services
- State-of-the-art services for evaluation and management of all eye related problems concerning children are available at our institute, viz., refractive error, squint, amblyopia (lazy eye), allergy, digital eye strain, etc.
- Doctors specially trained in pediatric eye diseases will evaluate your child, to ensure accurate diagnosis and clear all your doubts and apprehension as and when required
- Surgical facilities are also available for congenital cataract, glaucoma and other major pediatric eye diseases
Squint (Cross Eye)
- Squint is misalignment in the visual axes of both the eyes which not only results in cosmetic blemish but more importantly loss of binocularity of vision and stereopsis (depth perception)
- Various medical and surgical options as well as exercise therapies are provided by trained eye specialists for correction of squint
- Retinal diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinal vein occlusions, vitreous hemorrhage, retinal detachment, etc. can lead to irreversible vision loss if not treated in time
- Our highly experienced retina specialists provide round the clock services for treatment of these diseases through various cutting-edge modalities such as:
- Micro-incision Vitrectomy Surgery (MIVS)
- Scleral buckling surgery
- Intravitreal injections (Avastin, Accentrix, Razumab, Lucentis, Eylea, Pagenax, Ozurdex, etc.)
- Retinal laser (focal laser, pan-retinal photocoagulation, barrage laser, etc.
- Besides we are also fully equipped for treatment of potentially blinding disease in premature children called Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
- We have on-call oculoplasty (dealing with diseases around the eye) surgeons who deal with all types of routinely encountered diseases such as ptosis (droopy eyelids), ectropion, entropion, eyelid bags, tumours of the eye adnexa, dacryocystitis, etc.
- Simplex and complex surgical procedures related to oculoplasty such as ptosis surgery, endonasaldacryocystorhinostomy (DCR), eyelid surgeries, botox fillers, etc. are available and performed by trained personnel at our institute
- Uveitis is inflammation of the middle layer of the eye (uvea)
- Our institute is equipped expert doctors who manage simple and complex uvea cases ranging from anterior uveitis, posterior uveitis and intermediate uveitis to pan-uveitis, etc.
- Medical management, injections (like posterior sub-tenon triamcinolone acetate, intravitreal steroids) are available at our institute for treatment of uveal diseases.
Cornea & Refractive Services
- Cornea is the transparent front layer of the eye that is responsible for refraction of light onto the retina for clear vision
- Our on-call cornea specialists deal with various diseases of the eye such as corneal degenerations and dystrophies, keratoconus, infective corneal pathologies, autoimmune corneal diseases, etc.
- We also have LASIK facility for removal of spectacles, corneal collagen cross-linking surgery (C3R) for treatment of keratoconus and a variety of other corneal procedures performed by experts
- Glaucoma is a disease that damages the optic nerve resulting in irreversible vision loss, sometimes blindness
- At our institute, glaucoma specialists deal with management of simple and complex glaucoma cases through medical and surgical expertise
- Applanation and non-contact tonometry, gonioscopy, perimetry, optical coherence tomography of the optic disc are the glaucoma related diagnostic procedure available at our institute, to name a few
- Various glaucoma related surgeries such as trabeculectomy, micro-incision glaucoma surgery (MIGS), goniotomy, glaucoma stents are performed by glaucoma specialists at our institute
Emergency Eye Care
- We have all the facilities and expertise for medical and surgical treatment of various eye injury related emergencies such as corneal/ sclero-corneal tear, perforating corneal injury, intra-ocular foreign body, traumatic cataract, chemical injury, etc.